Friday, May 25, 2012

She Knows What I Need


Ethan Pope has some sweet word for his mom, Robin.



Mom is always there when I need help in really anything; if I just need to talk, or if I need moral support, or financial support, or just a friendly and loving presence. She always knows when I need that kind of help too. Take one time recently for example, I was feeling kind of down and lonely at the house and Mom surprised me by coming home and taking me out to lunch at Chik-fil-a. It was a simple gesture but it brought my mood up worlds above where it was, especially being able to just sit down and talk with her; she always has godly words of wisdoms from her experience in both life and through Christ.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Robin is a special lady. Thanks for letting everyone know how special she is to you, Ethan!

    ReplyDelete