Saturday, May 5, 2012

May is for Moms


Jackie Funes writes about her mom, Yanni Rivera
Moms are the ones that carried you in their tummies for nine months. They are the ones that can come the closest to showing us God’s unconditional love. My mom for sure has taught me some of the most valuable things in life that I couldn’t have learned without her. She show’s me how to be strong in difficult situations. I am SO thankful for my mother for everything that she has done for me. I know I am blessed to have her in my life and I couldn’t imagine having anyone else take her place as my mother.



“I’ll love you forever. I’ll like you for always. As long as I’m living, my mommy you’ll be.”

             
                                                                                             Proverbs 31: 25-29
“She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come.
She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue.
She watches over the affairs of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness.
Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her:
‘Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all.’”

My mother loves me with all her heart, This I know not because of the things she buys but the love and affection she expresses. She makes me proud to say that I’ll be mommy’s little girl forever.
                                     

1 comment:

  1. Very sweet Jackie!!! :) I love the verse too!

    ReplyDelete