Friday, May 4, 2012

Cheering Me On!


I love my mom because she always looks out for me. I sometimes might not always understand why she does certain things, but in the end I know it is to protect me. She is very involved in every activity I do and always is there to cheer me on. Her last three birthdays in a row, she has been at rehearsal with me. Talk about sacrifice!
In February, she even drove me eleven and a half hours just to try out for cheer! She was with me every step of the way trying to help me as much she could. 
All in all, even though we disagree sometimes I always know she just wants what is best for me. She's really pretty and makes me laugh too. After everything she has done for me, I could never repay her. All I can tell her is, I love you.




No comments:

Post a Comment