Saturday, April 7, 2012

G is for Gave

From the kind heart of Denise King.....

God Gave His Son....

On this Saturday in between Good Friday, the reflection of the sacrifice of Christ's tortures death on the cross and tomorrow, the celebration over victory over death with our Savior's resurrection I think about today.  Today the day that was in between.  God knew it would happen it was part of the plan but there was still that day in between of silence, separation and being alone

....and yet God knew that tomorrow, tomorrow was going to be different then today.  Tomorrow holds Hope. 

Ever feel like that? I think we all have those days - days were it feels like there is silence, days I feel alone and distant from God - days I feel separated from my spouse, days that my children and I are like from different planets not speaking the same language.  God knew this separation.  It is part of the plan - without today we can't have tomorrows hope.

There are many people in our community that are feeling alone, full of grief and abandonment.  Lets take time to reach out to others to be a reflection of God who Gave - encouraging others to know that tomorrow holds hope for being better, different, and one that fulfills His promises.  "I will never leave you or forsake you".

As we celebrate our risen Savior, we remember Sheila and Tim Lueking as they wait for their son's return.  If you have any information on Derek or his whereabouts, please contact us here at the blog or on Facebook at this link.




No comments:

Post a Comment