Sunday, January 29, 2012

Finding the Time...and the Money


I am the mother of three boys. Granted they are older now, but back in the day when they were small, and active, and very needy, and active, and eating all of the time, and active,(did I mention they were active?)I never seemed to have enough time for me. I would hit the ground running and would not stop until my head hit the pillow at night. Even then my mind would be whirling with all of the things I needed to remember for the next day. Being the working mother of three little ones definitely cut into my me time AND my God time. I absolutely understand when a young mom (or an older one, for that matter) tells me she doesn't have the time to study and that money for childcare might also be an issue.

GOOD NEWS, GOOD NEWS!! A wonderful benefactor has paid for childcare for this upcoming women's study at GLCC on Tuesday mornings. If you have not been attending due to lack of funds for babysitting, worry no more. Register yourself and register your children on the church website and have two delightful hours with other women AND with God!

The link to GLCC's women's page is here.

The link to the study is here.

Hope you can join us:)

No comments:

Post a Comment