Saturday, March 10, 2012

Movies for the Jamaica Library


A note from Pastor Steve....

Our preparations for Jamaica are coming along. Pray for the team as we are concentrating on planning our various ministries while we are down in Jamaica.

Just a reminder that we are collecting used educational videos in both VHS and DVD format for Jamaica. There is a red box in my office that is slowly filling. At some point, I may end up going over to McKay Used books in Manassas and purchasing some resources, but if I can get them from other sources I will.

So please scan through that old video library and if you have any discovery channel, history channel or national geographic resources, let me know. Bible videos are good too. At this time, there is not a need for recreational videos...just educational ones.

RED BOX IN MY OFFICE!

No comments:

Post a Comment