Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thanksgiving Thoughts


Our very own Jen Upmeyer shared these thoughts with us for Thanksgiving.

I am thankful for an untidy house, because that means I have a family that lives in it and feels comfortable enough to make it home.

I am thankful for dirty dishes, because that means we have food in our bellies and family time around the table.
I am thankful for dirty laundry, because that means we have warm clothes on our back today.
I am thankful for constant chatter in the house, because that means God has blessed me with two spirited children that love to play.
I am thankful for the Legos I constantly step on, because that means I have two little boys with creative minds who love to stretch their imagination.
I am thankful that my husband is at work (haha! keep up with me!), because that means he is employed today and able to support his family.
I am thankful for the 7am alarm clock on Sunday morning, because that means I am able to go freely worship God at the church of my choice.
I am thankful for an overly busy schedule, because that means God has blessed me with a beautiful family and an abundance of friends who love me and want to spend time with me.
At all times and for everything giving thanks in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ to God the Father. Ephesians 5: 20

No comments:

Post a Comment